Coping with Depression, Mania, and Bipolar Disorder
If you are here, stuff is probably going wrong in your life or in the life of someone close to you. However, a lot of us have gone through what you are experiencing. You are not alone.
There are over one hundred pages of information here on depression, mania, medications, and coping mechanisms, described in detail and in plain English. I hope you take the time to explore.
- Thirty Symptoms of Mania
- Knowing when you are becoming Manic
- Dealing with THIS Manic Episode
- All the other articles in Mania
- Should I take the medications?
- Epilim (sodium valproate)
- Seroquel (quetiapine)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion)
- All the other drugs and articles in Drugs and Therapy
- Children and Bipolar Disorder. What to look for.
- Your Friend had a Depression Episode. What do you say next?
- All the other articles in Family, Friends, Relationships
- Good Reasons to Visit a Psychiatrist
- Just diagnosed as bipolar. Now What?
- Is my diagnosis is correct?
- All the other articles in Doctors and Diagnosis
- Books / Reading for Bipolar Persons
- We Need a Safe Space
- Bipolar Disorder and Sports
- All the other articles in General Bipolar Life Issues
- Chapter 1: Why I went to the Psychiatrist in the First Place
- All the other 34 chapters in the Bipolar Diary
- It Got Worse in my Forties, Fifties (new : 2 Sep 19)