Coping with Depression, Mania, and Bipolar Disorder
If you are here, stuff is probably going wrong in your life or in the life of someone close to you. However, a lot of us have gone through what you are experiencing. You are not alone.
There are over one hundred pages of information here on depression, mania, medications, and coping mechanisms, described in detail and in plain English. I hope you take the time to explore.
Depression - Symptoms, Meds, Coping
Mania - Symptoms, Meds, Coping
- ALL the Articles about Mania
- Thirty Symptoms of Mania
- Knowing when you are becoming Manic
- Dealing with THIS Manic Episode
Drugs and Therapy
- ALL the Articles about Drugs and Therapy
- Should I take the medications?
- Epilim (sodium valproate)
- Seroquel (quetiapine)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion)
Family, Friends, Relationships
- ALL the Articles about Family, Friends, Relationships
- Relationship Falling Apart? Do NOT Give Your Partner Space
- Children and Bipolar Disorder. What to look for.
- Your Friend had a Depression Episode. What do you say next?
Diagnosis and Doctors
- ALL the Articles in Diagnosis and Doctors
- Good Reasons to Visit a Psychiatrist
- Just diagnosed as bipolar. Now What?
- Is my diagnosis is correct?
General Bipolar Life Issues
- ALL the Articles in General Bipolar Life Issues
- Books / Reading for Bipolar Persons
- We Need a Safe Space
- Bipolar Disorder and Sports
My Bipolar Diary
- ALL the Chapters in the Bipolar Diary
- Chapter 1: Why I went to the Psychiatrist in the First Place
- It Got Worse in my Forties, Fifties (new : 2 Sep 19)